We love our guests but during the COVID-19 outbreak out of respect and concern for our guests and our First Nebraska Trust Company team we will:
- Greet you with a smile rather than a handshake or hug.
- Practice social distancing to the extent possible.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after meetings.
- Attempt to comply with all guidelines issued by federal, state, and local health officials.
- Minimize in person meetings with clients, friends, and guests.
- Notify you if we learn that any First Nebraska Trust Company team member has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- Ask that you notify us if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
Additionally, we have instructed our First Nebraska Trust Company team members
- To not attend and to cancel participation in any business related group meetings and travel which is non-essential and if deemed essential to self-quarantine for two weeks upon returning.
- To attempt to minimize or eliminate attendance or participation in any non-business group events.
- To self-quarantine for two weeks upon known exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
We cannot eliminate possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus but we are attempting to take reasonable and responsible actions to minimize the exposure of our First Nebraska Trust Company team members to the COVID-19 virus in order to protect our health and yours.
Through training and meetings we also have plans which may be implemented through remote working and otherwise which will permit us to continue providing all essential communication and services to our clients.